Terms & Conditions
Last update: December 10, 2022
The following terms and conditions (the “terms”) govern your use of this website on the internet. These terms constitute a legal agreement between you and keyminator.com (“we” or “us”) that governs your access to and use of the how make money online website located at keyminator.com (the “site”) and the services offered on this site. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not access or use this site, its services, or any information contained on it. Your use of this site and/or the services on this site constitutes your agreement to each of the terms set forth below.
All Product Keys must be activated within “7-days” of delivery; otherwise, the key will expire, and no replacement or refund will be granted. We only provide product activation/installation support; we do not provide software function/feature/project support; if you require it, please contact the product’s official website.
General use of terms
Through the site, keyminator.com offers content and other services. All information, documents, products, and services provided on and through the Site, including content, trademarks, logos, graphics, and images (collectively, the “Materials”), are the copyrighted work of keyminator.com or its licensors or contributors.
keyminator.com grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use the Materials and the Site solely for your personal or internal business purposes. You agree to use this Site and its services only for lawful purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, alter, enhance, or otherwise exploit any of the Materials in any way. If you violate any of these Terms, this limited license will be automatically terminated without notice to you. You agree to destroy any downloaded or printed Materials immediately upon termination of this limited license. Except as stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no legal right, title, or interest in or to the Site or any Materials.
You are not permitted to take any action that circumvents or attempts to circumvent the Site’s and Services’ security and access control provisions.
Such prohibited conduct includes, without limitation, any attempts to (a) log in to an account using a password that was not assigned to you, (b) access personally identifiable information that was not intended for you, (c) test the security measures on the Site and/or attempt to identify system vulnerabilities, (d) impersonate any other user of the Site and/or the Services or forge any of the header information in any posting or tamper with the TCP/IP packet header, (d) modify, reverse engineer, or (f) overwhelm or disable the Site or the Services, or interfere with any other user’s access to and use of the Site and/or the Services.
If keyminator.com becomes aware of any of the foregoing activities, keyminator.com may investigate and respond, and when appropriate, keyminator.com may collaborate with law enforcement authorities in such investigations and in prosecuting offenders.
Your continued use of the Site and the Services is expressly conditional on your compliance to the preceding prohibitions, obligations, and restrictions. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree not to:
Post any false or inaccurate Submissions or information (as defined below):
- Use the Services and/or the Site to violate any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the infringement of another’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or to violate any other person’s privacy or publicity rights.
- Any Submission or information that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, threatening, or otherwise objectionable should be posted.
- Harass, stalk, or otherwise make unwanted and/or inappropriate contact with any other user of the Site and/or Services.
- Change, add, or delete any Submissions posted by another user without the express written permission of that other user.
- Take any action that places an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on the infrastructure of the Site.
- Include any hyperlinks or keywords that are misleading, irrelevant, or hidden in any Submissions that you post.
- Unless keyminator.com expressly consents to such linking and/or framing, you may not frame or link to the Site or any of the content or information available from the Site.
- Intentionally expose the Site and/or Service to any computer virus or other program or code designed to disrupt or disable the Site and/or Service’s operations.
- Use any robot, spider, or other program or device to retrieve or index any part of the keyminator.com Site, Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users for any purpose other than using the Site and/or Services as expressly permitted herein.
The preceding list of prohibitions is intended to be illustrative and not exhaustive. For any reason, keyminator.com reserves the right to terminate our relationship with you under these Terms and prevent your access to the Site and/or Services, as well as to edit, remove, or close any Submission or thread.
All fees and charges will be applied to your account in accordance with keyminator.com’s fees, charges, and billing terms. As a condition of signing up for an account, you may be required to provide keyminator.com with a valid credit/debit card. You are responsible for paying any applicable taxes. If you do not pay on time, or if keyminator.com is unable to charge you or your credit/debit card for any reason, keyminator.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site, services, and account, as well as these Terms. If you have an outstanding balance on any account, you agree that keyminator.com may charge such fees to your credit card or otherwise bill you for such fees.
Refund and Return Policy
For keyminator.com Refund & Return Policy information click here.